Sunday, February 3, 2013

SUNDAY SOCIAL

Hola my beautiful people. Happy Super Bowl Sunday!!!! Time for another Sunday Social and another look into my life. Hope you enjoy








1. If you were stuck on an island what are the two material items you would                                                     want to have? Cell Phone  & a man (LOL)


2. What are two TV shows you'd watch over and over? 
Drop Dead Diva & Scandal

3. If your house was on fire what two things aside from family, pets, etc would you grab? 
Cell Phone & Shoes

4. What are your two most favorite articles of clothing?
Shoes & Jeans

5. What two movies that you saw in the past year would you recommend to us?
Django is like the only movie I have recently seen. 

6. What are your two biggest guilty pleasures? 
Chocolate & Games 
I love games like Angry Birds, Family Feud, Chefville on Facebook lol I am a game junkie

Thanks for reading :)
SS <3

Your turn!!

1 comment:

  1. I love Drop dead dive and Scandal. Two of my top shows to watch. Hahaha, I love that by reading this, I found out how much you love your cell phone. lol. :)

    ReplyDelete